pátek 29. února 2008

Christmas- my favourite season

CHRISTMAS-I love it,because our family is together,.We buy Christmas tree and presents.On TV there are many fairy-tales and I watch them.We eat many good food as fish and potato salad.I love decorating Christmas tree.26 th December my family visit my grandmother. / Anna/

Christmas
My favourite festival is Christmas. I like presents and sweets. We have potato salad and chicken steak. We have cola and beer. We have a Christmas tree with decorations. We haven´t got any practice. After the Christmas dinner we give presents. I like Christmas.../ Pavla/

My favourite festival is Christmas... I like presents and my family...
At christmas we eat sweets, chicken steak, fish, and potato salad.
We have a Christmas tree with some decorations and electric candles.
Christmas is very happy festival.../ Radka/

Festival
My favourite festival is New Year´s Eve.I like it because it´s a lot of fun.My parents and I celebrate New Year with our friends.We have a lot drink and food. For example Coca-Cola and peanuts.At 12:00 p.m. I and my father shoot fireworks.I like this festival. / Barca/

Favourite festival
CHRISTMAS EVE
My favourite festival is Christmas Eve. I like it because it's very funny.
We make cookies, Christmas cake and folk tradition.
We cast muffler, decorate a Christmas tree and we watch fairy tales on TV.
We play many games. Sometimes we go skiing.
We fry steak and meat sausage.
I love Christmas Eve. / Eliska Z./

Favourite festival
I have not got any favourite festival, but Christmas Eve is a very nice day, we have got many special melas and many presents./ Lucie /

Žádné komentáře: